Helpful Information for Our Customers
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE LOANS WITH US, HERE IS SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1. If your loan is due before your next pay period, we're happy to give you a limited extension. Just call or come in.
2. If you wish, you may pay only the service charges when the loan is due. This is called a "renewal" or a "re-write", creating a new 4-month loan on your item.
3. All pawn payments must be made in cash, except renewals by mail, which can be paid by money order. For store purchases, we take most debit and credit cards.
4. Make sure to keep your copy of the loan contract and present it when redeeming or renewing your loan. There is a charge for not having it.
5. You may have another person pick up your item if necessary. Just sign the bottom of your contract and make sure the person you send has a valid ID. Anyone may renew a loan for you, but they should also have your contract in hand, signed by you.
6. We can sometimes increase the amount of your loan, based on your customer history or changes in gold and silver prices. Also, if you wish to sell an item already in pawn, we may be able to offer you additional money.